Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday....


Yesterday I polished an old iron oven which I got from my friend Michou. It is like this one in the picture.
When it will be finished and on his definitive place I will take a picture, for the moment it is still in pieces but I think it's even more
beautiful than this one. On the www I only found luxemburgish sites with pictures of this oven,(called: Kolonnenuewen) so I don't know if this kind of oven is known somewhere else.?
Today we will go out for dinner with some romanian friends who live in Luxembourg . There is a romanian restaurant in a little village here in Luxembourg. I'm so curious to taste their food......and of course I will tell you tomorrow. :-)

I hope to restart sewing next week ....I think you are bored about this kind of posting when you are a quilter and not so interested in old furniture than me.

I'm still obstructed by my sciatica and a chord inflammation in my right arm, what makes sewing a little bit difficult.

Have a nice sunday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ech hoffen du kriss en zesummengesat ;-) Vill Spaass dermat
a merci fir den Tosch !